The IACCA Super Seminar
April 24-29, 2016, The Life Enrichment Center, Fruitland Park, FL
Thank you for your interest is registering for the IACCA Super Seminar. The seminar will be a powerful 5 day workshop that will help you take your conference/retreat center leadership to a new level. It is designed to meet the needs of those leaders who fall into one of the following categories:
1. Retreat/Conference Center leaders who are seeking a more advanced workshop: This seminar will help you grow in the areas of development, planning and staff development. It will also help you set up a personal and center plan for the coming years.
2. IACCA certified leaders seeking to renew their certification: This workshop will provide the entire 30 points needed for your 2016 renewal.
3. Certification candidates who are ready to complete their program: You must have the approval of your mentor and the Education Committee to attend this workshop as your Capstone Event and have earned 100 points prior to the Seminar..
Costs are as follows:
Tuition - $600
Lodging and meal options (choose one)
- Single occupancy - $560 (includes 5 nights lodging and all meals dinner Sunday through lunch Friday)
- Double occupancy - $460 (includes 5 nights lodging and all meals dinner Sunday through lunch Friday)
- Commuter - $155 (includes 15 meals, dinner Sunday through lunch Friday)
If you want to grow in a deep and powerful way in your leadership we encourage you to sign up today. The Life Enrichment Center is convenient to the Orlando International Airport. More details will be sent following registration. If you have any questions, please contact:
Nicole Todd, IACCA Board Administrative Assistant